1. Fiber line transceiver can expand the transmission d […]
1. Fiber line transceiver can expand the transmission distance of Ethernet and expand the covering half channel of Ethernet.
2. Optical transceiver can be converted between 10 m, 100 m, 1000 m Ethernet electrical interface and optical interface.
3. Using optical fiber transceiver to build network can save network investment.
4. Fiber optic transceiver makes the interconnection between servers, repeaters, hubs, terminals and terminals faster.
5. Fiber transceiver has microprocessor and diagnostic interface, which can provide various data link performance information.
2. Is the optical transceiver equipped with transmitter or receiver?
When using optical fiber transceiver, many friends have such problems:
1. Must fiber optic transceivers be used in pairs?
2. Is the optical fiber transceiver divided into one receiving and the other transmitting? Or can only two optical transceivers form a pair of purposes?
3. If the optical transceiver must be used in pairs, is it the same brand and model? Or can any brand be combined?
Fiber optic transceivers are generally used in optical fiber transceivers, but there may be normal use of optical fiber transceivers and fiber switches, optical fiber transceivers and SFP transceivers. In principle, as long as the optical transmission wavelength is the same, the signal packaging format is the same, and both support the protocol, optical fiber communication can be realized.
The common single-mode dual fiber communication needs two optical fibers. As long as a pair appears, the transceiver can not be distributed to the transmitter and receiver.
Only a single optical fiber transceiver (which requires a single optical fiber for normal communication) can have a transmitter and receiver.
Whether dual fiber transceiver or single fiber transceiver, different brands are compatible. But the speed, the wavelength, the mode are the same.
In other words, different speeds and different wavelengths cannot communicate with each other, unless a single fiber transceiver of the same brand cannot be combined with a dual fiber dual fiber.